As we enter early summer, it’s time to enjoy those long warm evenings – what better opportunity to host a summer soirée for your friends and family? But before you serve the main course, why not delight your guests with this delectable prawn and sour cream brioche canapé recipe. Fresh, light and oh-so-moreish, these treats will be so popular you’ll probably need to make extra!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 4x St Pierre brioche rolls, sliced into rounds (approx. 20) or our brioche loaf, cut into rounds
- 8 oz. of finely chopped cooked prawns
- 6 oz. sour cream
- 1x tablespoon of lemon juice and the zest of a lemon
- 2x tablespoons of fresh chives, plus extra snipped to decorate.
Are you hosting an outdoor party this summer? We’d love to see what other delicious canapés you plan to serve! Let us know over on our social channels.
- Toast the St Pierre brioche slices on both sides and leave to cool.
- Place the chopped prawns into a bowl and combine with the sour cream, lemon and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper and spoon onto the brioche toasts.
- Decorate with the extra snipped chives and sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper.