- St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
- Red onion
- Virginia Ham pre-sliced
- Black Forest smoked turkey breast
- Chicken breast
- Stone ground mustard
- First create a lettuce barrier between the brioche and the ingredients.
- Thinly slice the red onion and pickles.
- Layer on the different meats to your preference.
- Drizzle over the mustard dressing.
Batched together and easily torn apart, enjoy these 12 brioche sliders individually or as part of a meal. Super-soft, and perfect for both sweet and savory recipes, indulge with a taste of Europe, whatever your plans for lunch or dinner.View product
MVP Pulled Pork And Slaw Sliders
A winning recipe for every team! These distractingly delicious pork sliders will give you a taste of victory.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Half-time Ham And Cheese Sliders
A half-time snack better than a touchdown! Melted cheese meets ham in a warm and soft brioche slider.Prep: 30 MinutesServes: 8
Big Game Buffalo Meatball Sliders
Get fired up for the big game with this recipe that combines sweet Parisian brioche and spicy hot sauce for…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Game Changer Italian BMT Sliders
Put a Parisian twist on a classic recipe that will put everyone on the same team.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8