Capture all the colours of a Parisian fall with this vibrant veggie burger recipe.
Featuring delicate flavors and textures including juicy beetroot, zesty lemon and fresh guacamole, they perfectly balance out the buttery taste and light sweetness of our Brioche Burger Buns.
For the burger
- 4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- 10.5 oz beetroot, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6.5 oz quinoa, cooked
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tbsp wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
For the toppings
- Lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, finely sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Sweet potato fries
- Preheat the oven at 350°F/ Gas Mark 4
- Place the beetroot cubes in a roasting tin, toss in olive oil and roast for 30 minutes until tender. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool
- Blend the roasted beetroot in a food processor and pulse two or three times
- Transfer the beetroot into a large bowl, add all the other ingredients, stir to combine, then season to taste. If the texture is too wet add more breadcrumbs until the mixture comes together more
- With slightly wet hands, shape the burgers and place them on a lined baking sheet
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 350°C/ Gas Mark 4, turning over halfway through
- On the bottom of the Brioche Burger Bun, add a couple of torn lettuce leaves, a slice of tomato and some chopped parsley
- Then place the beetroot burger on top. Add a thin layer of guacamole and a few sweet potato fries on top, followed by the Brioche Burger Bun top
4 Brioche Burger Buns
Because your burger deserves the best. Our Brioche Burger Buns are pre-sliced and deliciously soft, ready to be filled with your favorite burger and toppings. A perfectly golden and plump texture holds your fillings together for a satisfying bite every time. Our brioche is lightly sweet, and the shiny glaze on top of each bun makes every bite magnifique. We also make packs of 6 Brioche Burger Buns.
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. Our brioche burger buns are made for you to take your time. Golden like a Parisian sunset, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this lightly sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient. Add some French mustard to yours to take your meals to Paris.