Game On Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Revisit a favorite with this recipe for a Brioche Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
Made with melted cheese and fresh baby spinach, our Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe made with our light and buttery Sliced Brioche Loaf is a “magnifique” way to take a break.
- 2 slices of St Pierre Sliced Brioche Loaf
- 2 cups cheese, grated
- 2 large handfuls of baby spinach
- 1 knob of butter
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- On top of one slice of St Pierre’s Sliced Brioche Loaf, add 1 large handful of grated cheese to one slice of brioche.
- Add a few baby spinach leaves, topped with another large handful grated cheese.
- Finish with another slice of Brioche Loaf.
- Melt a knob of butter to a pan over a low heat, then add a splash of oil so the butter doesn’t burn.
- When the pan is hot, add your sandwich to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side.