Happy Egg Breakfast Brioche Toasts Stack
A delicious breakfast that will start your day off on the right foot
When it comes to making breakfast magnifique, we know a thing (or a dozen). From Happy Egg’s golden yolks and creamy whites to St Pierre’s soft and slightly sweet French brioche, getting a luxury breakfast has never been this easy—or this delicious
This Breakfast Toast Stack is filled with savory layers of juicy tomatoes, meaty mushrooms, caramelized onions, crispy bacon, and fresh chives. And for the grand finale, top it all off with a perfectly fried egg! It’s the ultimate breakfast indulgence that’s easy to make and sure to impress.
- In a pan, add sliced mushrooms, tomatoes and onions with a small knob of butter. Sautee for 5-10 minutes until golden and slightly caramelised
- In a separate pan, heat a little oil and crack in your Happy Egg Heritage Egg. Cook over a medium-high heat until you have your desired egg.
Top tip: we recommend covering the pan with a lid for a minute or so to cook to yolk without flipping it!
- Place two slices of St Pierre Brioche Loaf under the broiler for 1-2 minutes each side
- Start by adding one slice to your plate and topping with your mushroom mixture
- Add another layer of your toasted brioche slice and top again with the remaining mixture
- Sprinkle over some delicious Kroger Hickory Smoked Bacon Bits and chives
- Tuck in, and enjoy