Valentine’s Day Blackened Salmon Burger
A gourmet take on a fish burger.
Our light and buttery-tasting Brioche Burger Buns perfectly complement the fresh and indulgent flavors of blackened salmon and a hint of spice. For a homemade burger worthy of your favourite French restaurant
- 2 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1-2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1-2 tsp cajun spice mix
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juice
- Sriracha mayonnaise (or chilli flavoured)
- ½ cucumber, finely sliced
- Brush the salmon fillets with melted butter and liberally coat with the Cajun spice mix.
- In a pan on a medium heat, fry the coated salmon fillets for a few minutes on each side, without moving around the pan until cooked.
- To make the salsa, put the finely diced yellow and red peppers, tomato and chopped spring onions into a small bowl, then add the ground pepper and lime juice and mix together.
- On the base of your St Pierre Brioche Burger Bun spread a thin layer of Sriracha mayonnaise, then add a couple of the finely sliced cucumber pieces on top followed by the pan-fried salmon fillet.
- Top the salmon with a generous spoonful of the fresh salsa to finish. Délicieux!
4 Brioche Burger Buns
Because your burger deserves the best. Our Brioche Burger Buns are pre-sliced and deliciously soft, ready to be filled with your favorite burger and toppings. A perfectly golden and plump texture holds your fillings together for a satisfying bite every time. Our brioche is lightly sweet, and the shiny glaze on top of each bun makes every bite magnifique. We also make packs of 6 Brioche Burger Buns.
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. Our brioche burger buns are made for you to take your time. Golden like a Parisian sunset, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this lightly sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient. Add some French mustard to yours to take your meals to Paris.