Valentine’s Day Blackened Salmon Burger
A gourmet take on a fish burger.
Our light and buttery-tasting Brioche Burger Buns perfectly complement the fresh and indulgent flavors of blackened salmon and a hint of spice. For a homemade burger worthy of your favourite French restaurant
- 2 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1-2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1-2 tsp cajun spice mix
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely diced
- 1 tomato, finely diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Ground black pepper
- 1 lime, juice
- Sriracha mayonnaise (or chilli flavoured)
- ½ cucumber, finely sliced
- Brush the salmon fillets with melted butter and liberally coat with the Cajun spice mix.
- In a pan on a medium heat, fry the coated salmon fillets for a few minutes on each side, without moving around the pan until cooked.
- To make the salsa, put the finely diced yellow and red peppers, tomato and chopped spring onions into a small bowl, then add the ground pepper and lime juice and mix together.
- On the base of your St Pierre Brioche Burger Bun spread a thin layer of Sriracha mayonnaise, then add a couple of the finely sliced cucumber pieces on top followed by the pan-fried salmon fillet.
- Top the salmon with a generous spoonful of the fresh salsa to finish. Délicieux!