Ways To Use Your Brioche Star
For the Christmas season, you will find below a selection of recipes specially created by us to inspire you.
Celebrate Christmas in style using our Brioche Star with simple recipes to wow your guests
Pecan Pie Star
This nutty buttercream recipe is a showstopper for your holidays.
See Pecan Pie Star Recipe
- 75g butter
- 250g icing sugar
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 125g pecan nuts
- Whip the butter with icing sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and cinnamon to create a smooth buttercream.
- Toast and chop the pecan nuts. Reserve 25g for later before stirring the rest into the buttercream.
- Split horizontally and fill the Brioche Star with the frosting.
- Pop on the lid and decorate with the extra chopped pecans. Dust with cinnamon and icing sugar using a sugar sifter or a colander
Festive Breakfast Star
The convenience of the Brioche Star allows you to create quick and easy recipes that won’t go unnoticed.
See Festive Breakfast Star recipe
- Icing sugar
- Maple syrup
- Mix the icing sugar with the maple syrup until it gets the correct consistency
- Drizzle in zig-zags over the Brioche Star
- Serve with butter, jams, berries and champagne for a festive breakfast
Chocolate Orange Star
This “orangettes” treat is a French staple that will delight young and old alike.
See Chocolate Orange Star recipe
- 125g dark chocolate
- 75g milk chocolate
- 120ml double cream
- 1-2tbs quality orange extract
- Orange/satsuma segments
- Chocolate shavings
- Optionnal: orange liqueur
- Finely chop the dark and milk chocolate. Put it in a bowl
- Warm the double cream in a pan until hot but not boiling
- Pour one third over the chocolate and stir. It should start to melt
- Add another third of hot cream and stir again
- Add couple tablespoons of orange liqueur (optional) with the orange extract and stir
- Pour over the rest of cream and stir until the chocolate is fully melted, all smooth and glossy
- Allow to cool slightly until it gets a nice spreading consistency
- Split and fill the Brioche Star
- Decorate with orange/satsuma segments and chocolate shavings