A delicious blend of French and American cooking
It’s always a good time to make hot dogs, whether you have hot dog rolls or not, it’s no problem, croissants do the trick and can even enhance this simple dish. French Dog is going to upscale your traditionnal brunches with your loved ones, made with our 8 pack Butter Croissants.
Well, we agree, this is not a very conventional way of making hot dogs. However, the flakiness of this product combined with the fact that it is airy and not very sweet, makes this pastry a convincing vessel for any savory filling. You’ll be surprised at how much it will change your view of the croissant, especially after reheating it in the oven. A delight for the taste buds that will surprise your guests.
- 10 St Pierre Mini Croissants
- 10 mini hot dog sausages
- Tomato ketchup
- Cook the mini hot dog sausages according to the instructions on the packet
- Slice open the mini croissants
- Add a mini hot dog to each croissant
- Top with tomato ketchup and mustard to taste