Christmas: Scrambled Egg & Smoked Salmon Croissants
If you’re looking for a delicious dish to serve up as a special treat on Christmas Day morning, then look no further!
4 St Pierre Croissants
¼ cup whole or skim milk
1 tbs butter
1 tsp fresh chives, chopped
4 tsp cream cheese
4 ounces smoked salmon
- Warm the St Pierre All Butter croissants as per the pack instructions
- Meanwhile make the scrambled eggs. Whisk together the eggs and milk and season with pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan on a low heat with the butter and cook the eggs, stirring occasionally until almost set but not quite, then stir in the chives
- Slice the croissants in half then spread the cream cheese on the bottom halves. Add the scrambled eggs and some smoked salmon and finish with a few more chives, then pop on the lids
- Serve with your celebratory drink of choice!