Christmas Scrambled Egg & Smoked Salmon Croissants
A special treat on Christmas Day morning
If you’re looking for a delicious dish to serve up as a special treat on Christmas Day morning, then look no further than our Christmas Scrambled Egg & Smoked Salmon Croissants!
- 4 St Pierre Croissants
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup whole or skim milk
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh chives, chopped
- 4 tsp cream cheese
- 4 oz smoked salmon
- Warm the St Pierre All Butter croissants as per the pack instructions
- Meanwhile make the scrambled eggs. Whisk together the eggs and milk and season with pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan on a low heat with the butter and cook the eggs, stirring occasionally until almost set but not quite, then stir in the chives
- Slice the croissants in half then spread the cream cheese on the bottom halves
- Add the scrambled eggs and some smoked salmon and finish with a few more chives, then pop on the lids
- Serve with your celebratory drink of choice!
8 Croissants With Butter
The staple of any Parisian bakery, our classic croissants are produced in France with an authentic soft texture and a delicious buttery taste. Individually wrapped to maintain their freshness, they’re great inside lunch boxes or warmed up as a snack.