It’s #NationalBarbecueWeek here in the U.S and what better way to celebrate than by hosting the perfect outdoor party with a selection of delectable grilled morsels, sumptuous salads, and delicious drinks.
Read on to discover which mouth-watering ingredients we recommend to go with our gourmet St Pierre brioche hot dog rolls – a must-have addition to any barbecue soirée. We guarantee your guests will be so impressed, you’ll be asked to host every weekend!
Do you have any suggestions for the perfect gourmet hot dog? If you’re hosting your own barbecue party this weekend we’d love to see what’s on the grill! Let us know over on our social channels.
- 4 St Pierre brioche hot dog rolls
- 4 hot dogs or bratwurst
- 1 small onion finely diced
- 3-4 teaspoons of sweet pickle relish
- 4 dill pickles, quartered lengthwise
- 4 small tomatoes cut into wedges
- 4-8 pickled sport bell peppers
- Yellow mustard or ketchup to finish
- Celery salt to taste