- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Italian turkey meatballs
- Additional hot sauce (optional)
- St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
- Ranch salad dressing
- Mix the first 5 ingredients into a cooking pan.
- Cook turkey meatballs in sauce for 30 minutes.
- Add additional hot sauce for your preference.
- Place lettuce leaves and four meat balls in each slider.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over (fresh chopped chillies optional).
Batched together and easily torn apart, enjoy these 12 brioche sliders individually or as part of a meal. Super-soft, and perfect for both sweet and savory recipes, indulge with a taste of Europe, whatever your plans for lunch or dinner.View product
MVP Pulled Pork And Slaw Sliders
A winning recipe for every team! These distractingly delicious pork sliders will give you a taste of victory.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Half-time Ham And Cheese Sliders
A half-time snack better than a touchdown! Melted cheese meets ham in a warm and soft brioche slider.Prep: 30 MinutesServes: 8
Superbowl Slider Special
A Superbowl special that will make everyone’s mouth water. Our special recipe combines the light sweetness of brioche with the…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Game Changer Italian BMT Sliders
Put a Parisian twist on a classic recipe that will put everyone on the same team.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8