For the burgers:
- 1 pack of St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns (6-pack)
- 2 x 400g tins black beans, drained
- 100g breadcrumbs
- Chilli flakes (to taste)
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt & pepper
- 1 egg
- 6 green chillies
- A handful of fresh lettuce
- 6 cheese slices (can be vegan cheese depending on your preferences)
For the salsa verde:
- 2 handfuls flat leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1 handful capers
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 200ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Heat up the grill to a medium heat.
- Pour the black beans into a large mixing bowl and mash using a fork. Into the same bowl, add the breadcrumbs, chilli flakes, paprika, salt and pepper and the egg, and give the whole thing a good mix until all the ingredients have combined.
- Using your hands, shape the mixture into burgers – it should divide up into three large patties or six smaller patties (depending on the amount you’d like to make).
- Pop the burgers under the grill and cook until golden on each side and piping hot all the way through.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, finely chop your flat leaf parsley, two garlic cloves, basil, mint, capers and green chilli.
- Pop all the ingredients into a small bowl and add the mustard, vinegar and olive oil and stir together.
- Once your burgers have cooked, place them on to your St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns, add a slice of cheddar cheese, a few lettuce leaves, a dollop of your fresh salsa verde and finish off by popping the bun top on.
For a bit of a fun, and to add that spooky Halloween spirit, chop the top off of your green chillies and add to the top of the burger to look like a pumpkin!
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product
Soy And Sesame Chicken Rolls With Asian Slaw
Bring some heat to cold fall days with soy and sesame chicken rolls with Asian slaw, served in delicious golden…Prep: Takes approx. 1 hour plus marinating timeServes: 6 to 8
Blood Orange French Toast
Ring in the spooky season with a sweet and tangy blood orange French toast, made with golden brioche and full…Prep: 40 minutesServes: 2 to 3
Honey Roast Pumpkin And Feta Rolls
Enjoy a vegetarian spin on a fall feast with seasonal vegetables, creamy feta and golden brioche.Prep: 50 minutesServes: About 8 portions
Slow Roast Pork And Apple Sauce Baps
A little sweet, a little savory, a lot of comforting flavor. Slow roasted pork and apple sauce meet in the…Prep: Takes 6 ½ hours cooking plus overnight marinationServes: A small crowd!