One pack of 6 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
4 beef burgers
4 cheese slices
1 lettuce, torn into medium-sized pieces
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tomato, sliced
- Grill the beef burgers according to the cooking instructions on the pack.
- Lightly grill 4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns for 1-2 minutes under the grill – keep an eye on them, as they will toast quickly.
- Add a thin layer of burger sauce to the base of each Brioche Burger Bun, then add a couple of pieces of lettuce.
- Place the beef burger and a slice of cheese on top of the lettuce.
- Finish off with a slice of tomato and a couple of slices of red onion, and pop the Brioche Burger Bun lid on top.
Brioche Burger Buns (4 Pack)
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.View product