- St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
- 12 slices mature cheddar
- Rocket leaves
- 1 lb ground beef
- Streaky bacon
- Ketchup, to serve (optional)
- Combine ground beef with salt and pepper and divide into 12 small patties.
- Grill the bacon for 2-4 minutes on each on how crispy you like it.
- Preheat grill to medium and cook each minutes, place cheese on top of each so it melts.
- Place burgers and bacon into the slider rolls and finish with rocket leaves.
12 Brioche Sliders Rolls
Batched together and easily torn apart, enjoy these 12 brioche sliders individually or as part of a meal. Super-soft, and perfect for both sweet and savory recipes, indulge with a taste of Europe, whatever your plans for lunch or dinner.View product
MVP Pulled Pork And Slaw Sliders
A winning recipe for every team! These distractingly delicious pork sliders will give you a taste of victory.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Half-time Ham And Cheese Sliders
A half-time snack better than a touchdown! Melted cheese meets ham in a warm and soft brioche slider.Prep: 30 MinutesServes: 8
Superbowl Slider Special
A Superbowl special that will make everyone’s mouth water. Our special recipe combines the light sweetness of brioche with the…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Big Game Buffalo Meatball Sliders
Get fired up for the big game with this recipe that combines sweet Parisian brioche and spicy hot sauce for…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8