- St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
- 12 slices mature cheddar
- Rocket leaves
- 1 lb ground beef
- Streaky bacon
- Ketchup, to serve (optional)
- Combine ground beef with salt and pepper and divide into 12 small patties.
- Grill the bacon for 2-4 minutes on each on how crispy you like it.
- Preheat grill to medium and cook each minutes, place cheese on top of each so it melts.
- Place burgers and bacon into the slider rolls and finish with rocket leaves.
Batched together and easily torn apart, enjoy these 12 brioche sliders individually or as part of a meal. Super-soft, and perfect for both sweet and savory recipes, indulge with a taste of Europe, whatever your plans for lunch or dinner.View product
MVP Pulled Pork And Slaw Sliders
A winning recipe for every team! These distractingly delicious pork sliders will give you a taste of victory.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Half-time Ham And Cheese Sliders
A half-time snack better than a touchdown! Melted cheese meets ham in a warm and soft brioche slider.Prep: 30 MinutesServes: 8
Superbowl Slider Special
A Superbowl special that will make everyone’s mouth water. Our special recipe combines the light sweetness of brioche with the…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Big Game Buffalo Meatball Sliders
Get fired up for the big game with this recipe that combines sweet Parisian brioche and spicy hot sauce for…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8