- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- Slice slider rolls in half horizontally.
- Make poppy dressing, mixing poppy seeds, mustard, butter and honey together, then brush over the top of the slider rolls.
- Evenly layer the ham and cheese on the bottom half of the sliders. Then place on the top of the slider rolls.
- Place in the oven at 180°C, for 10 to 15 minutes.
Batched together and easily torn apart, enjoy these 12 brioche sliders individually or as part of a meal. Super-soft, and perfect for both sweet and savory recipes, indulge with a taste of Europe, whatever your plans for lunch or dinner.View product
MVP Pulled Pork And Slaw Sliders
A winning recipe for every team! These distractingly delicious pork sliders will give you a taste of victory.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Superbowl Slider Special
A Superbowl special that will make everyone’s mouth water. Our special recipe combines the light sweetness of brioche with the…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Big Game Buffalo Meatball Sliders
Get fired up for the big game with this recipe that combines sweet Parisian brioche and spicy hot sauce for…Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8
Game Changer Italian BMT Sliders
Put a Parisian twist on a classic recipe that will put everyone on the same team.Prep: 30 minutesServes: 8