For the sauce:
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 cup of vegetable oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 of red chilli, finely chopped
- 75ml cup of apple cider vinegar
- 120ml cup of water
- A big pinch of salt
For the hot dogs:
- 6 large sausages
- 6 pack of St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
- 1 onion
- 1 fresh green chilli
- Heat up the grill to a medium heat.
- Cook your sausages under the grill until golden on the outside and piping hot all the way through.
- Whilst your sausages are cooking, make a start on your fiery sauce by roasting slices of onion and tomatoes until a little charred around the edges. Use both of your onions and save half the roasted onions for your sauce and half to layer on top of your hot dogs once cooked.
- In a small pan, cook the garlic cloves and chilli in the vegetable oil over a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Set aside to cool for five minutes.
- Pop the chillies and garlic in a blender, then pour in the water and vinegar. Blitz it all together until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the tomatoes, onion and salt to the blender and continue to blitz.
- Make your hot dogs by adding the cooked sausages into your St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls, layer on your saved roasted onions and drop on a couple of fresh chilli slices for that extra fiery kick.
- Drizzle your orange sauce on top of your hot dogs and enjoy!
6 Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
Top-split, golden and plump brioche bread rolls, ideal for your favorite hot dog. Perfectly matched to all the ingredients you love, it’s great with any sauces or condiments – so why not try with camembert and dijonnaise?View product
Soy And Sesame Chicken Rolls With Asian Slaw
Bring some heat to cold fall days with soy and sesame chicken rolls with Asian slaw, served in delicious golden…Prep: Takes approx. 1 hour plus marinating timeServes: 6 to 8
Blood Orange French Toast
Ring in the spooky season with a sweet and tangy blood orange French toast, made with golden brioche and full…Prep: 40 minutesServes: 2 to 3
Honey Roast Pumpkin And Feta Rolls
Enjoy a vegetarian spin on a fall feast with seasonal vegetables, creamy feta and golden brioche.Prep: 50 minutesServes: About 8 portions
Slow Roast Pork And Apple Sauce Baps
A little sweet, a little savory, a lot of comforting flavor. Slow roasted pork and apple sauce meet in the…Prep: Takes 6 ½ hours cooking plus overnight marinationServes: A small crowd!