Barbecued Brioche Cheese Toastie
This barbecued brioche cheese toastie is a stunning take on a favorite.
Add smokey flavors and a touch of Parisian sweetness to your classic cheese toastie. Made with our Sliced Brioche Loaf this Barbecued Brioche Cheese Toastie is stunning.
Take the classic lunchtime favourite, the grilled cheese, and cook it on the grill to make your new go-to lunch for the summer. Mixing the smoky flavours from the grill with a touch of Parisian sweetness from our Brioche Loaf, this is a grilled cheese like you’ve never had it before.
- 2 slices St Pierre Brioche loaf
- Olive oil
- Large handful grated cheddar or cheese of your choice
- 1 vine tomato, sliced
- Small handful spinach leaves
- Black pepper
- Drizzle one side of each slice of brioche with a little olive oil then turn over.
- Top with the cheese, tomato and spinach and place on the other slice, so that the oiled sides are outermost
- Grill over low heat on the bbq until golden and the cheese has melted
Great with a side of salsa to dip into. Bon appétit!
Pre-sliced, utterly decadent and completely delicious, our sliced Brioche Loaf will make the ideal addition to your table. With a lightly sweet taste, delicate texture and irresistible richness, St Pierre’s Brioche Loaf is delicious as is or simply toasted as a snack, and as an addition to any meal.