Big Game Buffalo Meatball Sliders
Get fired up for the big game with this recipe that combines sweet Parisian brioche and spicy hot sauce for a game day treat that will warm everyone up.
¼ cup brown sugar
¼ cup honey
¼ cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp soy sauce
Italian turkey meatballs
Additional hot sauce (optional)
St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
Ranch salad dressing
- Mix the first 5 ingredients into a cooking pan.
- Cook turkey meatballs in sauce for 30 minutes.
- Add additional hot sauce for your preference.
- Place lettuce leaves and four meat balls in each slider.
- Drizzle ranch dressing over (fresh chopped chillies optional).