Brioche Breakfast Poke Bowl
Start your day off with this colorful breakfast-inspired poke bowl. Freshly chopped fruit, creamy Greek yogurt and crunchy pistachios served with slices of our golden St Pierre Brioche Sub Roll
Poke Bowls originated in Hawaii, using fresh ingredients that can be easily found on the island. The original recipes included raw fish, vegetables, fruit, seeds, nuts, seasoning and rice. In recent years Poke Bowls have spread further ashore than Hawaii and are gaining popularity across the world.
We have taken the idea of a Poke Bowl and created our own sweet, breakfast version of this traditional dish. Using Greek yogurt instead of rice, a variety of fruit and golden Brioche Sub Rolls instead of raw fish, this colorful breakfast poke bowl will start your day off in a magnifique way.
- 1 St Pierre Brioche Sub Roll
- Thick Greek Yogurt
- Apricot Jam
- Chopped Pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and warm the Brioche Sub Roll for a couple of minutes
- Fill the bottom of a shallow bowl with thick Greek yogurt
- Chop up all the fruit and arrange into sections
- Slice up the warmed Brioche Sub Roll and arrange on the side
- Add a dollop of apricot jam, sprinkle of chopped pistachios and a drizzle of honey
- If you want to mix it up you can use whatever fruit and flavor jam you fancy
4 Brioche Sub Rolls
Easy to use with any of your favorite fillings, our soft Brioche Sub Rolls are ideal any time of day. An easy breakfast, lunch or even as part of a dessert, find them in your local grocery store.
Four large Sub Rolls – each pre-cut at the side for easy filling. It combines two of France’s most delicious inventions, the brioche and the baguette. With a deliciously soft texture, a gently sweet flavor and a golden finish, these Brioche Sub Rolls are a European staple. Perfectly suited for warm or cold fillings, and sweet or savory meal ideas, all you have to do is choose your favorite.
Let your creativity run free or keep it simple, either way, it will be a meal to remember.