Brioche Breakfast Poke Bowl
Start your day off with this colorful breakfast-inspired poke bowl. Freshly chopped fruit, creamy Greek yogurt and crunchy pistachios served with slices of our golden St Pierre Brioche Sub Roll
Poke Bowls originated in Hawaii, using fresh ingredients that can be easily found on the island. The original recipes included raw fish, vegetables, fruit, seeds, nuts, seasoning and rice. In recent years Poke Bowls have spread further ashore than Hawaii and are gaining popularity across the world.
We have taken the idea of a Poke Bowl and created our own sweet, breakfast version of this traditional dish. Using Greek yogurt instead of rice, a variety of fruit and golden Brioche Sub Rolls instead of raw fish, this colorful breakfast poke bowl will start your day off in a magnifique way.
1 St Pierre Brioche Sub Roll
Thick Greek Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F and warm the Brioche Sub Roll for a couple of minutes
- Fill the bottom of a shallow bowl with thick Greek yogurt
- Chop up all the fruit and arrange into sections
- Slice up the warmed Brioche Sub Roll and arrange on the side
- Add a dollop of apricot jam, sprinkle of chopped pistachios and a drizzle of honey
- If you want to mix it up you can use whatever fruit and flavor jam you fancy