Brioche Chili Dog
A quick and spicy addition to the traditional hot dog.
With the sweetness of brioche and some spicy jalapeños, your traditional hot dogs just got more exciting thanks to this Chili Dog recipe.
- 4 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
- 4 hot dog sausages
- 2 sweet peppers
- Jalapeños to taste
- 1 onion
- Your favorite sauce for topping
- Cook the hot dog sausages accordingly to the instructions on the pack
- Finely chop the sweet peppers, jalapeños and onion
- Heat a small amount of oil in a pan, and fry the sweet peppers, jalapeños and onion together until they start to brown and turn soft
- Add a hot dog sausage to the brioche hot dog roll, and load with the peppers, onions and chillies
- Top the hot dog with your favorite sauce