Classic Brioche Cheeseburger
Sometimes, only the classics will do.
This recipe for a Classic Brioche Cheeseburger is a crowd-pleaser and a delicious way to get back to basics. Made with our light and golden St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns, fresh lettuce and a juicy beef patty, it makes the simple things “magnifique”.
6 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
4 beef burgers
4 cheese slices
1 lettuce, torn into medium-sized pieces
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 tomato, sliced
- Grill the beef burgers according to the cooking instructions on the pack.
- Lightly grill 4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns for 1-2 minutes under the grill – keep an eye on them, as they will toast quickly.
- Add a thin layer of burger sauce to the base of each Brioche Burger Bun, then add a couple of pieces of lettuce.
- Place the beef burger and a slice of cheese on top of the lettuce.
- Finish off with a slice of tomato and a couple of slices of red onion, and pop the Brioche Burger Bun lid on top.