Classic Brioche Cheeseburger
Sometimes, only the classics will do.
This recipe for a Classic Brioche Cheeseburger is a crowd-pleaser and a delicious way to get back to basics. Made with our light and golden St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns, fresh lettuce and a juicy beef patty, it makes the simple things “magnifique”.
- 6 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- 4 beef burgers
- 4 cheese slices
- 1 lettuce, torn into medium-sized pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Burger sauce
- Grill the beef burgers according to the cooking instructions on the pack
- Lightly grill 4 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns for 1-2 minutes under the grill – keep an eye on them, as they will toast quickly
- Add a thin layer of burger sauce to the base of each Brioche Burger Bun, then add a couple of pieces of lettuce
- Place the beef burger and a slice of cheese on top of the lettuce
- Finish off with a slice of tomato and a couple of slices of red onion, and pop the Brioche Burger Bun lid on top
4 Brioche Burger Buns
Because your burger deserves the best. Our Brioche Burger Buns are pre-sliced and deliciously soft, ready to be filled with your favorite burger and toppings. A perfectly golden and plump texture holds your fillings together for a satisfying bite every time. Our brioche is lightly sweet, and the shiny glaze on top of each bun makes every bite magnifique. We also make packs of 6 Brioche Burger Buns.
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. Our brioche burger buns are made for you to take your time. Golden like a Parisian sunset, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this lightly sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient. Add some French mustard to yours to take your meals to Paris.