Brioche Club Sandwich
Add a touch of French sophistication to your club sandwiches with St Pierre.
Add a touch of French sophistication to your club sandwich with the light sweetness of our soft and golden Brioche loaf! It is the ideal match for the fresh lettuce, tomato, bacon and chicken for a perfect club sandwich.
- 4-6 St Pierre Brioche Loaf slices
- Streaky bacon rashers
- Roast chicken breast, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- Dry-fry the bacon until crisp.
- Slice the roast chicken breast and tomato.
- Butter one slice toast; top with an Emmental slice, half the chicken, a tomato slice, and a lettuce leaf.
- Spread the mayo on the next slice of brioche and lay, mayo-side down, on the lettuce
- Add the bacon before the lettuce
- Spread the mayo on the last slice; place mayo side down.
Pre-sliced, utterly decadent and completely delicious, our sliced Brioche Loaf will make the ideal addition to your table. With a lightly sweet taste, delicate texture and irresistible richness, St Pierre’s Brioche Loaf is delicious as is or simply toasted as a snack, and as an addition to any meal.