Cookies and Cream Brioche Rolls
A favorite for young and old
This recipe for Cookies and Cream Brioche Rolls combines these flavors with the light and sweet taste of our St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls. As a sweet treat, dessert or for an indulgent lunch, they’ll be a fast favorite with young and old.
- 4 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
- 5.5 oz Oreo cookies
- 17.5 oz mascarpone cheese
- Vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp icing sugar
To make this irresistible and tasty dessert, check those following easy steps:
- Crush the Oreos into small pieces, either in a plastic food bag and using a rolling pin or in a food processor
- In a bowl, mix the crushed Oreos with the mascarpone cheese, saving some pieces of cookie for decoration
- Add a few drops of vanilla extract and some icing sugar to taste
- Fill the 4 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls with the cookies and cream mixture, and sprinkle the remaining cookie pieces on top
Wether it is for a cheeky snack or a dessert for the family, enjoy this recipe with your relatives any time of the day. Bon appétit!