Fancy Steak Sandwiches
Bring the love to your next gathering with steak and brioche.
Delicious, golden brioche, juicy steak, and a pinch of love, our Fancy Steak Sandwiches made with our lightly sweet and golden Brioche Hot Dog Rolls is a meal for everyone to fall for.
- 6 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
- 2 thick cut ribeye steaks
- 3 tsp olive oil
- Good pinch sea salt and black pepper
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls fresh rocket
- Parmesan cheese
- Sweet potato fries to serve
- Take the steak out of the fridge, drizzle with a little oil and rub over both sides
- Season with a good pinch of black pepper and set aside at room temperature
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl and set aside
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a non-stick skillet and add the sliced onions and a small pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes then tip out onto a plate
- Meanwhile cook the steaks in a hot non-stick skillet or griddle pan for a few minutes on each side until cooked to your liking
- When cooked, transfer to a warm plate and cover. Leave to rest for a few minutes, then slice thinly
- Open the hot dog rolls and spread a little mustard mayo onto each one
- Now add some onions and sliced steak and place on a large board
- Arrange the rocket on the board and use a peeler to shave over some parmesan cheese
- Serve with sweet potato fries and the rest of the mustard mayo on the side
6 Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
For the simple pleasures in life. Our Brioche Hot Dog Rolls are top-split so you can instantly enjoy your favorite hot dog. Our rolls are golden, soft and beautifully plump to hold all your favorite toppings. They’re easy to match with all the ingredients you love for your hot dogs. So whether you want to keep it simple with a drizzle of ketchup and mustard, or indulge and add more classic French flavors like melted camembert, let your brioche rolls take your barbecue to the rooftops of Paris.
Try it as well in a sweet recipe for a “magnifique” dessert.