French Toast Casserole
Turn a breakfast classic into a Parisian indulgence. Our recipe for French Toast Casserole combines light and rich brioche with the sweetness of maple syrup, all coming together in a dish to share with those you love.
St Pierre brioche loaf
1/4 cup light brown sugar
6 large eggs
2 cups milk (full fat or 2%)
2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Icing sugar, to dust
Berries of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F
- Layer the brioche slices into the baking tray
- Beat together eggs, milk, brown sugar and vanilla
- Pour half of the egg mixture over the layered brioche
- Bake, covered with tin foil, for 30 minutes.
- Top with icing/powdered sugar. Serve with raspberries and maple syrup.