Goal Line Brioche Garlic Bread Sharer
A classic appetizer, with a Parisian twist
Garlic, cheese and brioche make for the most delicious combination. This Brioche Garlic Sharer recipe made with our Brioche Burger Buns is so delicious, it’ll make your heart flutter!
- 6 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- 4 oz salted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and very finely chopped or crushed
- Good pinch black pepper
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley (flat leaf or curly)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 2 scallions, finely sliced
- Preheat the oven to 350°F conventional/Gas 4
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, garlic, black pepper and parsley
- Rub a little of the garlic butter around the inside of a large oven-proof baking dish
- Split the rolls – it’s easy as they’re pre-sliced
- Spread one side of each roll with garlic butter and arrange, buttered sides up, in the dish. Scatter over the mozzarella
- Bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and everything is golden
- Place the dish on the table and let everyone help themselves
4 Brioche Burger Buns
Because your burger deserves the best. Our Brioche Burger Buns are pre-sliced and deliciously soft, ready to be filled with your favorite burger and toppings. A perfectly golden and plump texture holds your fillings together for a satisfying bite every time. Our brioche is lightly sweet, and the shiny glaze on top of each bun makes every bite magnifique. We also make packs of 6 Brioche Burger Buns.
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. Our brioche burger buns are made for you to take your time. Golden like a Parisian sunset, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this lightly sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient. Add some French mustard to yours to take your meals to Paris.