A traditional dinner accompaniment with a slightly sweet twist
Add a sweet brioche twist to your traditional garlic bread dinner accompaniment with these garlic brioche sliders. Your guests will love it!
- 12 St Pierre Brioche Sliders
- Garlic, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Place the sliders in an ovenproof dish, keeping the rolls batched together for ease
- Finely chop the garlic and the parsley
- Blend the garlic and parsley into the softened butter
- Brush the mixture all over the surface of each slider
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until there’s a nice, golden brown crust.
- Serve at the table, tear apart and enjoy
12 Brioche Slider Rolls
With a golden sheen and a touch of sweetness, our brioche sliders are worthy of any Parisian Café. Perfect as part of a savory feast or wonderful in a sweet dish, our soft and delicious slider buns bring a little taste of Paris to every meal. Use them as dinner rolls to elevate your meals, or in a recipe to give your favorite treat a touch of European elegance.