Half-time Ham And Cheese Sliders
A simple yet showstopping half-time snack, these Ham and Cheese Sliders are made using our deliciously soft Brioche Slider Rolls so you can get back out there to cheer on your team.
Impress your guests during the half-time show with these delicious Ham and Cheese Sliders. A classic combination of juicy ham and creamy cheese melted together inside our Brioche Slider Rolls, and topped with crunchy poppy seeds, they’re so distractingly delicious they can even help you forget about that fumble or missed tackle.
This party-friendly recipe is ideal for scaling up or down to feed a large crowd or small watch party. A surefire way to make it a celebratory occasion, this is the ideal football appetizer recipe to make at home.
Game Day food ideas
When it comes to game day, you don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen over a hot stove. You want to be out in front of the TV watching all the action unfold. However, food is a big part of the football watching experience, so you’ll want to make sure you’ve got all the right snacks and treats on hand for when things get tense.
Enter our collection of easy, quick and crowd-pleasing game-day recipes. Whip up a storm for game day, find the perfect Monday Night Football recipes and more, all made with our St Pierre products – available in grocery stores nationwide.
- 1 pack of St Pierre Brioche Slider Rolls
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 12 slices deli ham
- 12 slices Swiss cheese
- Slice slider rolls in half horizontally
- Make the poppy dressing for the crust. In a small bowl, mix together the poppy seeds, mustard, butter and honey, then brush over the top of the slider rolls
- Evenly layer the ham and cheese on the bottom half of the sliders. Then place on the top of the slider rolls.
- Place in the oven at 350°F, for 10 to 15 minutes.