Christmas Leftovers Sandwich Stackers
These will tickle your festive taste buds
Quick bites or celebratory treats – no matter how you serve them, these leftovers sandwich stackers are perfect for the festive season.
- 6 slices St Pierre Brioche Sliced Loaf
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Leftover turkey, sliced, about 1 cup
- Handful rocket leaves
- 6 slices pancetta or streaky bacon, cooked
- Few slices creamy blue cheese (such as Dolcelatte or Cambozola)
- 2 tbsp spiced tomato chutney
- Lightly toast the sliced brioche on both sides
- Spread 2 slices with a layer of mayonnaise, then add the sliced turkey and some rocket leaves to each
- Add a second slice of toasted brioche to each, then the cooked pancetta or bacon, blue cheese and chutney
- Add the remaining slices of toast and carefully slice each stack into quarters, securing them with festive skewers to hold in place
Pre-sliced, utterly decadent and completely delicious, our sliced Brioche Loaf will make the ideal addition to your table. With a lightly sweet taste, delicate texture and irresistible richness, St Pierre’s Brioche Loaf is delicious as is or simply toasted as a snack, and as an addition to any meal.