Brioche Lobster Rolls – By Richard Blais
A delicieux summer recipe, created by Richard Blais just for you!
Lobster rolls is one of my favorite summer recipes. Incredibly simple and focusing on great ingredients. The epitome of summer in the north east. Feel free to substitute shrimp, crab or gasp, even cooked chicken into the dressing (of course if you do this it’s not a lobster roll anymore but chicken salad).
Check out St Pierre recipes page for more inspiraion.
2 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
2 cups of lobster or shrimp
1 tsp old bay or creole seasoning
2 tbsp butter
½ cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp sliced celery
1 tbsp chopped tarragon
1 tbsp chopped chive
½ lemon, juiced
Salt to taste
- Steam, de shell and chop the lobster (or the shrimp)
- If cooking your own lobster boil whole with some old bay spice or creole seasoning for 12-15 minutes and de shell
- Chop the lobster and add the mayonnaise, herbs, spices and lemon juice. If needed at a little salt to taste
- Put the lobster mix to one side to chill
- Toast the St Pierre brioche rolls in butter in a pan on both sides until they are golden brown
- Serve the chilled lobster mix inside the warm St Pierre Brioche Rolls
6 Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
Our Brioche Hot Dog Rolls are top-split so you can instantly enjoy your favorite hot dog. Our rolls are golden, soft and beautifully plump to hold all your favorite toppings. They’re easy to match with all the ingredients you love for your hot dogs. So whether you want to keep it simple with a drizzle of ketchup and mustard, or indulge and add more classic French flavors like melted camembert, let your brioche rolls upgrade your hot dog.