Pecan & Maple Cinnamon Twist
With festive flavors in every mouthful
With our Cinnamon Brioche To Share, our St Pierre maple and pecan cinnamon twist puts a festive spin on a holiday classic.
- 1 St Pierre Cinnamon Twist
- 7 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 oz butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 oz maple syrup
- 2.5 oz icing sugar
For the Maple Candied Pecans
- 4 oz pecan nuts
- 1 tbsp salted butter (or unsalted and a pinch of salt)
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- First, make the candied pecans. Put a piece of baking parchment onto a baking tray. Toast the pecan nuts in a frying pan over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, ensuring they don’t burn
- Add the butter, sugar and maple syrup and cook for another 2- 3 minutes then tip onto the paper-lined tray to cool
- Make the frosting by beating the mascarpone and butter with an electric hand whisk for a couple of minutes until soft and light then beat in the vanilla, maple syrup
- Add the icing sugar and stir in with a spoon to roughly incorporate then beat again with the whisk for a few seconds
- Roughly chop most of the candied pecans, keeping a few whole
- Slice the Cinnamon Twist horizontally into 3 then spread the frosting over the base and middle sections, sprinkle both with the chopped nuts then place on the top half
- Cut into slices and serve with the rest of the nuts on the side
Brioche Cinnamon Twist
Soft, sweet, golden brioche meets twists of aromatic cinnamon. Combining the lightness of brioche with the rich and sweet flavor of cinnamon, our cinnamon twist is an ideal snack for a sweet moment to yourself, a joy to share, and makes for a flavorful addition to any recipe.
Its feather-light texture makes it perfect even sliced and toasted.