Posh Steak Sandwiches
Bring the love to your next gathering with steak and brioche. Delicious, golden brioche, juicy steak, and a pinch of love, it’s a meal for everyone to fall for.
6 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
2 thick cut ribeye steaks
3 tsp olive oil
Good pinch sea salt and black pepper
3 tbs mayonnaise
1 tbs wholegrain mustard
1 large red onion, thinly sliced
2 handfuls fresh rocket
Sweet potato fries to serve
- Take the steak out of the fridge, drizzle with a little oil and rub over both sides. Season with a good pinch of black pepper and set aside at room temperature
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a non-stick skillet and add the sliced onions and a small pinch of salt and pepper. Cook over a medium heat for 5-7 minutes then tip out onto a plate
- Meanwhile cook the steaks in a hot non-stick skillet or griddle pan for a few minutes on each side until cooked to your liking. When cooked, transfer to a warm plate and cover. Leave to rest for a few minutes, then slice thinly
- Open the hot dog rolls and spread a little mustard mayo onto each one. Now add some onions and sliced steak and place on a large board. Arrange the rocket on the board and use a peeler to shave over some parmesan cheese. Serve with sweet potato fries and the rest of the mustard mayo on the side