Raspberry Mascarpone Rolls
A sweet dessert or a delicious afternoon snack
Use our St Pierre Hot Dog Rolls for something sweet and create these delicious Raspberry Mascarpone Rolls. With the sweetness of brioche and the tanginess of the raspberries coming together to make a sweet dessert or delicious afternoon snack.
- 6 St Pierre Hot Dog Rolls
- 7 oz fresh raspberries
- 9 oz mascarpone cheese
- 2 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 tbsp demerara sugar
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Brush the brioche hot dog rolls with beaten egg
- Dip each roll in the demerara sugar to lightly cover the top surface
- Bake the rolls in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes until the sugar has formed a golden crust
- Whilst baking, mix the raspberries, mascarpone and confectioner’s sugar together until fully blended
- Remove the rolls from the oven and allow to cool
- Pull apart where each roll is pre-sliced, and fill with the raspberry mascarpone
- Serve and enjoy
6 Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
For the simple pleasures in life. Our Brioche Hot Dog Rolls are top-split so you can instantly enjoy your favorite hot dog. Our rolls are golden, soft and beautifully plump to hold all your favorite toppings. They’re easy to match with all the ingredients you love for your hot dogs. So whether you want to keep it simple with a drizzle of ketchup and mustard, or indulge and add more classic French flavors like melted camembert, let your brioche rolls take your barbecue to the rooftops of Paris.
Try it as well in a sweet recipe for a “magnifique” dessert.