Red Pepper And Pancetta Brunch Burgers
Take your brunch date to the city of romance with this recipe.
Crimson red peppers, decadent pancetta, and golden brioche will make you taste what love feels like with this original Red Pepper And Pancetta Brunch Burgers.
- 2 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 125g diced pancetta
- 1 red pepper, diced
- Pinch dried chilli flakes
- ½ tsp paprika or smoked paprika
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 free range eggs
- Oil for frying
- Few fresh chives, chopped
- Fry the red onion, pancetta and red pepper in 1 tsp oil for 5 minutes
- Add the tomatoes, chilli flakes and paprika and cook for another 2-3 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat a small frying pan with a little oil and fry the eggs to your liking
- Split and lightly toast the buns then pop onto two warm plates
- Divide the pancetta and pepper mixture between the buns and add a fried egg to one half on each plate
- Sprinkle with some fresh chives and serve
4 Brioche Burger Buns
Because your burger deserves the best. Our Brioche Burger Buns are pre-sliced and deliciously soft, ready to be filled with your favorite burger and toppings. A perfectly golden and plump texture holds your fillings together for a satisfying bite every time. Our brioche is lightly sweet, and the shiny glaze on top of each bun makes every bite magnifique. We also make packs of 6 Brioche Burger Buns.
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. With a golden, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this gently sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient.