Salmon and Cream Cheese Brioche Roll
Fresh, crisp and delicious.
This recipe for a Salmon and Cream Cheese Brioche Roll is made with our golden and lightly sweet St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns and makes for a great start of the day. The fresh flavor of the cream cheese is complemented by smashed avocado and a fried egg, for a magnifique breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime in between.
- 1 pack of 6 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
- 3 oz smoked salmon
- 3.5 oz cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional)
- A handful of rocket leaves (to serve)
- In a pan, fry the eggs until cooked then set aside
- Chop the avocado in half, scoop out the inside and put into a medium bowl
- Then, add the chilli flakes at this stage if you like and mix until well incorporated
- Open the St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns and spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the base of each bun
- Layer on a couple of pieces of smoked salmon onto each burger bun base, and add a couple of tablespoons of smashed avocado on the top of each on
- Add a fried egg onto each one and place the burger bun lid on top
- Serve with a handful of rocket leaves on the side
4 Brioche Burger Buns
Because your burger deserves the best. Our Brioche Burger Buns are pre-sliced and deliciously soft, ready to be filled with your favorite burger and toppings. A perfectly golden and plump texture holds your fillings together for a satisfying bite every time. Our brioche is lightly sweet, and the shiny glaze on top of each bun makes every bite magnifique. We also make packs of 6 Brioche Burger Buns.
6 Brioche Burger Buns
Pre-sliced, deliciously soft brioche buns, ready to be filled with your favorite burger. Our brioche burger buns are made for you to take your time. Golden like a Parisian sunset, plump texture to perfectly hold your filling together and a shiny glaze on top, this lightly sweet brioche bun tastes great with every type of ingredient. Add some French mustard to yours to take your meals to Paris.