Salmon and Cream Cheese Brioche Roll
Fresh, crisp and delicious. This recipe for a Salmon and Cream Cheese Brioche Roll is made with our golden and lightly sweet St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns and makes for a great start of the day. The fresh flavor of the cream cheese is complemented by smashed avocado and a fried egg, for a magnifique breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime in between.
One pack of 6 St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns
3 oz smoked salmon
3.5 oz cream cheese
1 tsp of chilli flakes (optional)
A handful of rocket leaves (to serve)
- In a pan, fry the eggs until cooked then set aside.
- Chop the avocado in half, scoop out the inside and put into a medium bowl. Then, add the chilli flakes at this stage if you like and mix until well incorporated.
- Open the St Pierre Brioche Burger Buns and spread a thin layer of cream cheese on the base of each bun.
- Layer on a couple of pieces of smoked salmon onto each burger bun base, and add a couple of tablespoons of smashed avocado on the top of each one.
- Add a fried egg onto each one and place the burger bun lid on top. Serve with a handful of rocket leaves on the side.