White Chocolate Cherry Almond Brioche To Share
Add a touch of Parisian sweet indulgence to your Festive desserts, with minimum effort.
Our recipe for white chocolate, cherry and almond tear and share is a festive showstopper full of flavor.
- 1 St Pierre Vanilla Brioche To Share
- 3 oz dried cherries
- 4 tbsp cherry brandy or liqueur
- 3 oz glace cherries, roughly chopped
- 1.5 cup double cream
- 1-2 tsp almond extract
- 3 oz white chocolate, melted
- 1-2 tbsp flaked almonds, lightly toasted
- Place the dried cherries in a small heatproof bowl and pour over 2 tbsp boiling water. Add 1-2 tbsp cherry liqueur or cherry brandy and stir. Leave for 5 minutes to re-hydrate
- Meanwhile whip the cream to soft peaks then add the almond extract and 2 tbsp cherry liqueur or brandy and whip for another few seconds to incorporate
- Drain the dried cherries. Slice the Vanilla Brioche horizontally then spread the cream over the bottom half
- Scatter most of the dried and glace cherries on top of the cream then drizzle over the melted white chocolate (keep a spoonful to drizzle over the top if you like). Scatter over the flaked almonds
- Place on the top of the brioche and scatter over the remaining cherries
- Drizzle over the remaining chocolate if using, and cut into generous slices to serve
Brioche to Share
Swirls of rich and soft brioche and subtle vanilla custard come together in an embrace as sweet as a Parisian summer evening. Our brioche to share is made for sharing a sweet moment with your loved ones.