- St Pierre brioche slider rolls x12 pack
- 1/3 cup leftover cranberry jelly
- Leftover turkey, shredded
- 8 slices gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Leftover greens (we recommend spinach)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place bottom half of dinner rolls onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with cranberry sauce, turkey, cheese, spinach and top of dinner rolls. Brush tops of dinner rolls with butter
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown and toasted, about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Batched together and easily torn apart, enjoy these 12 brioche sliders individually or as part of a meal. Super-soft, and perfect for both sweet and savory recipes, indulge with a taste of Europe, whatever your plans for lunch or dinner.View product
Brioche Afternoon Tea Tear and Share
An easy showstopper, with a Parisian twist. Made with our Vanilla Brioche to share, fresh cream and raspberries, it’s deliciously…Prep: > 15 minutesServes: 8
Brioche French Toast
An indulgent classic for a delicious breakfast, brunch or sweet treat, St Pierre’s Brioche Loaf is the star of this…Prep: < 10 minutesServes: 1
French Toast Casserole
Turn a breakfast classic into a Parisian indulgence. Our recipe for French Toast Casserole combines light and rich brioche with…Prep: 45 minutesServes: 4