8 slices of St Pierre Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf
7 oz mild brie cheese, thinly sliced
½lb fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
2 oz butter for frying
Confectioner’s sugar for dusting
- Place the sliced brie and strawberries on top of one slice of St Pierre Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf.
- Add a second slice on top to make a sandwich, and place to the side.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Gently place the sandwich into the pan, frying one side until golden brown.
- Carefully flip the sandwich, and fry the other side until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and cut into small triangles or squares.
- Lightly dust the bites with confectioner’s sugar for the finishing touch.
Brioche Loaf Chocolate Chip
Our delicious brioche sliced bread, with added chocolate chips for a more indulgent treat. Its sweet soft texture and taste make it a child’s favorite.View product