Brioche Afternoon Tea To Share
An easy showstopper, with a Parisian twist.
Made with our Vanilla Brioche to share, fresh cream and raspberries, this Brioche Afternoon Tea to Share is deliciously light and perfect for sharing with family and friends. The golden, soft brioche and the tangy raspberries make for a party favorite or an afternoon tea break that will not only look incredible, but will taste incredible too.
Obviously this recipe can easily be substituted for any type of occasion and moment of the day wether it’s for a snack or a dessert. The ease of execution of this recipe combined with the versatility of this product makes this range of loafs a must for anyone who likes to entertain at home without the hassle. What are you waiting for?
- St Pierre Brioche to Share
- 1 large pack of raspberries
- 1.5 cup whipped cream
- 3 tbsp raspberry jelly
- Take the whole tear & share brioche, and slice in half, horizontally
- Spread the cream onto the bottom slice
- Layer the raspberries onto the cream
- Place the top slice on top and create a zig zag pattern on top, add three raspberries and mint for decorations
- Slice and serve