Crawfish Cocktail Roll
A seafood delicacy with a sweet European twist
Fill our St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Roll with crawfish and lemon mayonnaise to create these delicious cocktail rolls!
If you liked this recipe, make sure to try our Brioche Lobster Rolls as well.
- 4 St Pierre Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
- 5 oz crawfish
- 6 oz lemon mayonnaise
- 1.2 oz finely chopped celery
- 1 oz finely chopped scallion
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh chives of dill
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Warm the hot dog rolls for 2 to 3 minutes
- Add the lemon mayonnaise, crawfish, celery, scallion, herbs and spices into a large mixing bowl
- Mix together until evenly blended
- Remove the rolls from the oven and allow to cool slightly
- Pull each roll apart where they are pre-sliced
- Fill generously with the crawfish cocktail
- Serve and enjoy
6 Brioche Hot Dog Rolls
Our Brioche Hot Dog Rolls are top-split so you can instantly enjoy your favorite hot dog. Our rolls are golden, soft and beautifully plump to hold all your favorite toppings. They’re easy to match with all the ingredients you love for your hot dogs. So whether you want to keep it simple with a drizzle of ketchup and mustard, or indulge and add more classic French flavors like melted camembert, let your brioche rolls upgrade your hot dog.