Brioche Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Revisit a favorite with this recipe for a Brioche Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
Made with melted cheese and fresh baby spinach, this Brioche Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a “magnifique” way to take a break.
2 slices of St Pierre Sliced Brioche Loaf
2 cups cheese, grated
2 large handfuls of baby spinach
1 knob of butter
1 tbsp vegetable oil
- On top of one slice of St Pierre’s Sliced Brioche Loaf, add 1 large handful of grated cheese – whichever cheese you prefer, we recommend a mix of cheeses.
- Then add a few baby spinach leaves, topped with another large handful grated cheese.
- Finish with another slice of Brioche Loaf.
- Melt a knob of butter to a pan over a low heat, then add a splash of oil so the butter doesn’t burn.
- When the pan is hot, add your sandwich to the pan and cook for 2 minutes on each side.