Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 4 x St Pierre Brioche Rolls
- 4 x peaches, stone removed and halved
- 2 x tablespoons icing (confectioner’s) sugar, sifted,
- Store-bought thick custard
- Place the peaches and icing (confectioner’s) sugar in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook the peach halves for 1-2 minutes on each side or until just caramelized.
- Slice each brioche roll lengthways and scoop out the centre of the base, leaving a small border at the edge.
- Fill with the custard and replace the top half of the brioche. Arrange on a plate and dust over the extra icing (confectioner’s) sugar and serve with the peaches.
- We also recommend using slow-cooked apple and cinnamon for a warm and heavenly treat.