Is it your turn to bring in something delicious to the office? Why not try our recipe for Custard Brioche Fingers with Caramelized Peaches to really ‘wow’ your co-workers. Sweet, naughty and the perfect treat to have on your coffee break, check out our simple recipe below… we guarantee you’ll be the most popular employee in the building!
Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 4 x St Pierre Brioche Rolls
- 4 x peaches, stone removed and halved
- 2 x tablespoons icing (confectioner’s) sugar, sifted,
- Store-bought thick custard
Do you have any other combinations that would work perfect with this recipe? Let us know on our social channels, we’d love to hear from you!
- Place the peaches and icing (confectioner’s) sugar in a bowl and toss gently to combine.
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan over high heat.
- Cook the peach halves for 1-2 minutes on each side or until just caramelized.
- Slice each brioche roll lengthways and scoop out the centre of the base, leaving a small border at the edge.
- Fill with the custard and replace the top half of the brioche. Arrange on a plate and dust over the extra icing (confectioner’s) sugar and serve with the peaches.
- We also recommend using slow-cooked apple and cinnamon for a warm and heavenly treat.