Chocolate Chip Brioche Bread Pudding
A warm and hearty dessert
Create our Chocolate Chip Brioche Bread Pudding – a warm and hearty dessert to complete the family dinner with our buttery Sliced Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf.
- 8 slices Chocolate Chip St Pierre Brioche Loaf
- 13.5 fl oz double cream
- 5.3 oz dark chocolate
- 3.5 oz caster sugar
- 3 oz butter
- 3 large eggs
- Icing sugar
- Butter the sides and bottom of an oven-proof dish
- Cut the slices of St Pierre Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf into small triangular pieces, and place in the dish
- Place a large mixing bowl on top of a pan of simmering water
- Melt the chocolate, butter, sugar and cream in the bowl and stir gently
- Beat the 3 large eggs together in a separate bowl
- Mix the beaten eggs with the chocolate mixture, and pour over the brioche
- Place the ovenproof dish into the fridge to chill – leave overnight if possible
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 25-30 minutes
- Remove from the oven and dust with icing sugar
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf
The magical combination of our delicious brioche sliced bread, plus added smooth chocolate chips for an even more indulgent treat. This brioche loaf’s soft texture and delicious sweet taste make it the perfect treat for anytime of the day and take your favorite French toast recipe to the bakeries of Paris.
Enjoy it as is for a sweet snack or an indulgent breakfast.