Strawberry & Brie Bites Brioche Toastie
Sweet and tasty mini treats – ideal for canapes
Ideal for canapés or a sweet snack, this recipe for Strawberry and Brie Bites is elevated with our St Pierre Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf.
The mixture of flavors between the sweetness of the strawberry, the delicacy of the chocolate and the strength of the cheese will surprise your taste buds with pleasure.
- 8 slices St Pierre Brioche Loaf with Chocolate Chips
- 7 oz mild brie cheese
- 8 oz fresh strawberries
- 2 oz butter for frying
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Slice the strawberries and the brie into thin slices
- Place the brie and strawberries on top of one slice of chocolate chip brioche loaf
- Add a second slice of brioche loaf on top to make a sandwich, and place to the side
- Melt the butter in a frying pan
- Gently place the sandwich into the pan, frying one side
- Carefully flip the sandwich, and fry the other side
- Remove from the pan and cut into small triangles
- Lightly dust the triangular bites with powdered sugar for the finishing touch
Chocolate Chip Brioche Loaf
The magical combination of our delicious brioche sliced bread, plus added chocolate chips for an even more indulgent treat. This brioche loaf’s soft texture and delicious sweet taste make it the perfect treat for anytime of the day.